Friday, May 30, 2014

LPS BOBBLE IN STYLE NEWS!!
Hey guys!!!!! It's Anna here and today I'm going to share some AMAZING news with you all!! As you should know, Hasbro recently released the Bobble in Style lps line.
  (These pets.)
Awesome right? We finally got our old lps back!! Now anyway, let's get to the point. I have found out what some future bobble in style pets might look like! This morning, I live chatted with Hasbro. They told me they will not stop making bobble heads for now. So, there will be more! I have found out what they might look like from watching the lps episodes! 
Here is an image from an lps episode. Look closely at the pets sitting on the plane. I can see the shorthair cat that was newly released I also see the pink kitty, the corgi, the dachshund, the dwarf bunny, the German Shepard, and the white tiger. But I also see a collie, a schnauzer, a Yorkshire Terrier, a sheepdog, some birds, and a mouse. If those other pets that HAVE been released already are in this picture, how about the other pets? This means that in the future, most of the pets that are not released yet in this image will be in stores!! Notice, there is a Collie!!! YAY!
Well guys, that's all I have for now, 
❤️-  Anna

3 comments: