Saturday, January 31, 2015

OH MY FUDGING DOG!!!!!!!!! A NEW LPS!

OH MY DOG! I just ordered a new LPS! I have wanted this one for about 2 years, but it was always around 80+ dollars! I finally found it for an okay price, and I took my chance and I bought it! Here he is.....
AHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S LPS COLLIE NUMBER 272!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY DOG! I've wanted him for SO long,mane I finally ordered him! I will most likely be naming him Cody, and he is arriving from Grand Forks, North Dakota. He somes with a few accessories: A sandcastle, a racecar, a trophy, a liquid soap dispenser, a treat, and a bed. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY ORDERED HIM!!! He is pretty rare, and now that I got this one, there is only on left on eBay for 88+ dollars! Well, I'm pretty sure new ones will come, so don't worry. IM SO EXCITED! Look out for my unboxing! Thank you so much for 143 subscribers and 4000+ page views! You guys rock! 
❤️- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment