Sunday, November 16, 2014

OH MY DOG! A NEW LPS!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAY! A new LPS has begun transportation to my humble a home!!!
Would YOU like to see the product? Now, was that even a question? Of course you do!!! HERE IT IS:
THE LITTLEST PET SHOP MOSCOW SET!!!!!!!
HOLY FUDGEBALLS!
Now, I've wanted this set for a LOOOOOOOOONG time. It's SO expensive on ebay it's not even funny. But I finally found it for a good deal and I got it! I love the pets and accessories SO much, and the doll is okay I guess, some are A LOT worse. It comes with I husky which I named Sasha, and the bear's name is Teddy. I love them so much and I'm just so happy I bought this. It is coming from Seattle, Washington and it's estimated on the 20th of November. Also, this set is very special to me because I am Russian, and this set it obviously themed as a Scene in Moscow, Russia. Thank you!
❤️- Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment