Tuesday, December 2, 2014

YAY!!! A NEW LITTLEST PET SHOP!!!

WOOHOO!
I just ordered a new lps!!
And.... GUESS WHAT?
It was off of amazon, so you could even get the same thing! It was 39.99 + Free Shipping, and I know that is kind of expensive, but these LPS used to 199.99 dollars on amazon, and now they are only 39.99!!! That's way to much money off to resist, so I bought it. Oh, and it's not much cheaper on Ebay by the way. I've wanted these pets for SO LONG and I finally ordered them. They are so expensive EVERYWHERE but I finally saw an opportunity, and it took it. Ready to see the pets?
LPS PET PAIRS #639-640!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY DOG! I never though I could get any of these pets, and now I ordered them NEW IN PACKAGE FOR 40.00!!! You might think that is a bit expensive, but seriously I've wanted these FOREVER and I mean seriously, I could never pay 200.00 dollars for them. There is a gorgeous corgi (#639) it is tan, white, and black. It has blue eyes. It comes with a light pink skirt. Next there is an adorable dachshund (#640) it is a reddish brown bas color, and it has dark brown designs on it. The dachshund comes with a darker pink skirt. The symbols in the pet's eyes indicate that they are "fanciest" pets. These are SO SO SO awesome, and if you are interested go look on amazon RIGT NOW, maybe you could even get them yourself. Thank you!!!                                    
❤️- Anna








1 comment: