Tuesday, July 22, 2014

LOVELY PET SHOW? REALLY?

WHAT THE FUDGE!
Guys... I was just looking at lps pictures when I came across something called "Lovely Pet Show."  Want to know what it is? ITS THIS:
OH MY DOG! FAKE LPS! They literally took Hasbro's logo and changed it to freaking "Lovely Pet Show?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I don't know where the heck these are available, probably somewhere in china, where they are made. Want to see more?



LOOK AT THEM! And if you look closely... You can see that they are almost the same pack!
As you can see, the monkey and the owl have the same color schemes. As do the iguana and the 
bunny, and the butterfly and the greyhound. See? They're not even creative!!


Yep. Guys these are for real. REAL THINGS! I have no idea when these will be available or when they will be available, all I know is that guys..... This is a real deal.


Okay guys yeah I'm not even kidding right now... This is RIDICULOUS.

Oh my fudge LOOK AT THAT PANDA! AND THE JACK RUSSEL'S BODY IS PINK!!!


















8 comments:

  1. I found some of these and they look terrible

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT HORSE LOOKS LIKE A MY LITTLE PONY (OLD VERSION)
    WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qhere can I get some online, to make a vid? Of the prettier one, image/video 4. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mam żótego kota i jest nap4awdę fajny

    ReplyDelete