Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The new LPS website!

Hi guys! Anna here. So today I looked at the Littlest Pet Shop official website, only to find that it has changed drastically!! So, here are some images of the new Littlest pet shop website. (Has it improved? Has hasbro gone crazy? What do you think?)









The picture above holds a picture of 6 pets that will be in stores, along with tons if other pets the same style, in fall of 2014. I personally prefer the bobble in styles, or old lps, just as I'm sure most of
you. This new website also features a new game that allows you to create your own room.











(This is the game)
You can fill this digital room with different furniture items and pictures. But I was very interested in 
the fact that you could also fill the room with PETS. Though they are cartoon figures, the still look real enough for me to believe that they WILL be in stores, either in this new generation four style, or maybe even in bobble in style form. Here are a few cartoon pets that looked cute to me.





As you can see, there is a husky(?) a COLLIE, a Dalmatian, a bird, a Persian cat(?) and a caramel squirrel. There are more pets, some of which are in stores now. (That is why I think these other pets will also be in stores soon.) 
So anyway, that is the new LPS website, and a few of the new generation four pets. Do you like them? I recently found out that their heads DO in fact bobble, though some of them may not look as cute as the bobble in styles do. I personally like the new website. Not sure how I feel about the pets... But the website is pretty cool. If you are wondering, here are few pictures of the new generation four pets. Also, instead of numbers, these pets have names now.





































No comments:

Post a Comment