Thursday, July 17, 2014

YAY! NEW LPS!!!!!

You saw it! A NEW LPS HAS BEEN WON OF EBAY BY........ ME!!!!!
Yay!!! I've wanted these for SO long! Want to see them? *crowd goes YESSSS!* okay! Here they are.....
THE BEDTIME BLAST SET!
WITH 2 LPS POPULAR CHARACTERS! (Old savvy and old Brooke.)
I've always wanted old savvy and I also love old Brooke! Not to mention the adorable iguana! This playpack is by far one of my favorite playpacks of all time. 
Here are the pet's numbers:
BEAGLE: #77
REAL HAIR CAT: #78
IGUANA: NO NUMBER
My favorite of this set HAS to be the beagle. I love her so much and I've wanted her FOREVER! 
Now, this is a new in box set from 2004, I'm really surprised that nothing is loose, and there are no dents in the box for such an old set. The estimated delivery is somewhere around July 22-23, and it's coming from Vicksburg, Michigan. I named the pets already and the Beagle's name is Jennifer, the Cat's name is Bella, and the Iguana's name is Spinach. Thank you so much for almost 500 page views  and for all the time you spent on my blog. You guys are amazing! Thanks again! 
❤️- Anna














No comments:

Post a Comment