Friday, August 15, 2014

HOW TO: Care For Your LPS!

Hey guys! Anna here. In this post, you will learn how to repair, clean, and care for your lps.
PAINT CHIP REPAIRS:



















1.) Find paint chip in LPS.
2.) Acquire the color of Sharpie that matches the chip (in this case, it's black.)
3.) CAREFULLY Apply the sharpie to the chip in paint.
**IF THE SHARPIE IS TO STRAY OFF CHOSEN AREA OF REPAIR, IT COULD POTENTIALLY DAMAGE YOUR LPS. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS. IF SHARPIE IS TO MARK ON A PART OF THE LPS THAT YOU DONT WANT REPAIRED, IMMEDIATELY WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER.**



INK MARK REPAIRS: (Pen, Marker, Paint.)


































USE CLEANING WIPES!!!
Cleaning wipes are safer than nail polish remover AND actually get the job done!!! As you can see above: my Saint Bernard had a pen mark on the back of its head, and cleaning wipes got it off instantly! My Dachshund had a paint mark on its head and I got it off easily with the wipes. And lastly, my boxer puppy and some weird mark on the bottom of her and it came right off with the wipes. They're really good!
HEAD REPAIRS
OH NO!!!! Your lps' head CAME OFF!!!!!! Yeah. My brother threw my Husky dog at a wall and the head came off :,( BUT DONT WORRY! I SAVED HIM :D How? Like this:










1.) Collect parts of the LPS
2.) Apply glue to head AND body of Lps
3.) GLUE TOGETHER
4.) YAY! ITS ALL BETTER!! :3


HOW TO REMOVE RUST: 
Oh. My. Fudge. I JUST HATE RUST!!!!!
It's so annoying and weird!!! BUT. I KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF IT!!! :D
Use our old friend.... THE CLEANING WIPE!!! Here's an example:



























No comments:

Post a Comment