Thursday, August 14, 2014

LPS: GENERATION 5









WOW! What are they?
THEY'RE FREAKING LITTLEST PET SHOP!
Yep. The new littlest pet shop GENERATION 5 pets. I don't know about you guys, but these things made me quite mad. Especially after we JUST got some old lps back and now we have THESE! COME ON HASBRO SERIOUSLY!!!!
The pictures above are pets that are ALREADY IN STORES. :(
The one at the top is supposed to be a dachshund. THAT'S WHAT THE DACHSHUNDS LOOK LIKE NOW? REALLY? D:
UGH! I'm really unhappy about this, you guys. Well that's all I have for now. BYE!
P.S.: I want to get 100 subscribers by my birthday (November 2nd) Could you guys please help? :)


3 comments:

  1. actully now the made new g5 lps and they look like old ones btw they are cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bobble in style ones? Because they are not in stores anymore... And yeah I know, they are adorable!

      Delete
  2. I wish they would make more of the bobble in style pets. Or just FREAKING MAKE OLD LPS AGAIN!!! I am so curious to why they stopped making old lps all together because they were so popular and so FREAKING CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete