Monday, October 13, 2014

NO WAY! A NEW LPS?!

Well... Yes! A new lps has begun transport to... ME!!!
The product:
The MONOPOLY DACHSHUND!
And more!
As you can see, it does come with monopoly stuff, so I will be selling that on Craigslist,because I obviously don't need it. I'm just here for the LPS! It comes with some original monopoly pets, AND extras! It include a dachshund, a Persian cat, a monkey, a German Shepard, a gecko, a hermit crab, and a panda. They are all so cute! It also comes with a row boat, leg cast, and a cone. All the pets are in perfect condition. It was 30.00 dollars and it's coming from Rocklin, California. The dachshund (if it arrives safely) will be a big character in my new series. Yes, there is a new series called LPS: Extraordinary on my channel. Thank you!
❤️- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment