Saturday, October 25, 2014

Shoutouts!!!!!

Hi everyone! It's Anna here. So... I've decided that every now and then I will give..... SHOUTOUTS!!! Now, to whom will these shoutouts be? You might ask. Well... Simply.. They are for AWESOME Anna Lps fans!!! Now let's begin!
1.) LpsCookieCrumbs™ OH MY DOG! You are so sweet! She always  gives a +1 to all of my posts and puts such awesome comments on my videos!!! Thank you so much :)
2.) Lps Lovers594 You are so awesome! Thank you for all the nice comments on my videos!! You are  SUPER! :)
3.) WarriorCatsLps YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you so much for being so nice to me in the comments and liking my videos. Thank you! :)

Now do you want a shoutout?
You can comment on one of my videos saying that you want one, and be sure to be subscribed. Then, you will surely get a shoutout. Here is my channel link: ANNA LPS CHANNEL LINK
Thank you!
❤️- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment