Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Yes, another new LPS!!

The title is pretty self explanatory. I bought a new lps today!
The snowfall fun set!!! It comes with 3 adorable pets which I have wanted for a WHILE! The numbers are 74,75,76. It comes with ADORABLE accessories with magnets so the pets don't fall off! And yes, I don't just collect lps. I play with them too. Yes I do get picked on at school because of that, but I love lps, so I don't care! Anyway,this set comes with AMAZING accessories, like ice skates, sleds, glasses, collars, hats, a snow bunny, and more!! The set was 30.99 and all the pets are in perfect condition. Though the shipping was 6.00, it's okay because I ordered it today (oct. 1) and it's scheduled for the 6th! That's really fast! It's coming for Port Washington, Wisconsin. I'm SO excited! Thanks for visiting. 
❤️-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment