Monday, June 9, 2014

HEY GUYS ITS ANNA HERE!!!!!
GUESS WHAT I JUST ORDERED OFF EBAY!!!
THIS!:
YAY!!! He is #67 collie! He is the second collie ever made. I named him Alex or maybe Kyle. I don't know yet. If I do get him, he will be one of my favorites!! :D he comes with a pink boxcar and a purple bag of food or cereal. He comes with a rope toy and a green collar. This one seems to be in perfect condition, no rubs, rust, or scratches! Yay! I got him for 20.00 free shipping. He is coming from Oxford, North Carolina. He WAS originally 30.00 but I actually made an offer and got 10.00 off!!! The sellers name was bbrogden77 and he has more lps items (that are cheap!) Now for more exciting news!! My mom said I could start buying LPS off of ebay as long as they are in perfect condition and are cheap!! YAYAY!!! I'm so happy! This collie should come on June 13th, which is the day I embark on my journey to FLORIDA!! :) if I DO get the collie on June. 13th I will defiantly take him with me. You can watch the unboxing on my youtube channel as well! Well guys, I'm REALLY excited! Thanks for visiting!
❤️- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment