Tuesday, June 3, 2014

TIME TO CLEAR UP THE "FAKE" SAVVY ARGUMENT!!!
Hi guys! It's Anna here. OH MY DOG! You guys I was just watching youtube videos and I have been noticing arguments all throughout the comments about a "fake" Savannah Reed. Okay guys. It's to clear this up!!! Here I have two images:
Here is my Savannah Reed (my picture)







Here is "fake" Savannah Reed.








Okay guys... Time to clear things up. This IS NOT A FAKE LPS!! Well... It kind of is. It's actually an "aftermarket" lps. This means that the genuine (real) Savannah was first on the market. But then, since hasbro got so many requests, calls, emails, and live chats to bring back that one pet (#675), they made an AFTERmarket. Or, a NEW version of the real #675. I guess you CAN call it fake because no, it's not the REAL GENUINE #675, but that doesn't make it much less of an lps. Though I personally don't like the new savvy, and I am quite happy with the real one I have, I'm just clearing things up and telling you guys that she isn't fake. And this is coming from someone who doesn't really even like the new version. I'm just trying to defend the people that have her, and are teased about it because she's not the real Savvy. Though, not everyone is perfect. I have seen a few videos of people "defending" the new savvy, but they are being very rude about it and calling people who call their savvy fake stupid. Okay guys, I hope this cleared things up. Thank you!
                                                  ❤️- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment