Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hi everyone! I bet by now you know who I am, but to those of you who are new here.... It's Anna. So, today I will be giving you some tips on how to keep your lps clean and in great condition.
1.) NEVER leave lps out in the sun. Especially leave them in the car in the summer. THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE. Lps are made of plastic. This plastic quickly melts! One time I left my BROOKE HAYES in the car in the summer and when I got back, she was so squishy and I got SUPER freaked out. I was almost too late! But when I got home I ran upstairs and put her on my air conditioner so she's fine, but if I got there like 10 minutes earlier she would have been a pile of mush.
2.) DO NOT write on LPS!!! I know, SO many people write their initials on lps. Don't do that! That sharpie could rub onto another lps and get it all dirty. So seriously, don't write things on lps.
3.) DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT try to remove designs off lps with nail polish remover! I TRIED THIS 3 TIMES. The paint on the lps gets COMPLETELY smudged and it's just a disaster. I seriously got so upset. I smudged three lps. Don't make the same mistake!
❤️- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment