Monday, September 8, 2014

Wait for it... A NEW LPS?!

Yeah!!! I could be getting a new LPS set!!
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW
They are new lps. I don't like new lps BUT.. These are an exception. First off they actually move. The giraffe spins a ball on its nose, the cat ribbon dances, and the panda balances teacups. PLUS: the pets are not that bad the cat could work as a great fairy godmother or other types of magical beings. That's why I named her Mystique. The giraffe is really funny and cool because it can actually spin the ball. Her name is Raffie. And the panda is not all that bad because whenever hasbro makes pandas they're not always that ugly. Her name is Penny. This is the "Totally Talented Stars and Limo Playset" AND it's only available in Australia or maybe some other foreign countries. So I will be one of the VERY few people in the USA who owns this set!!! Cool huh? It's coming from Las Vegas, Nevada (How appropriate for this set.) Ive always wanted this thing and I could never find it in the USA but now I finally found it for ONLY 40.00$! Which according to the official LPS website, is the retail price. I don't know why this set is not available in the United States but it's just not. It comes with a lot of awesome accessories, a LIMOUSINE, 3 pets, and the actual "stage" or playset. Overall I think this is REALLY cool and amazing and I'm just so happy and excited. It's due on September 10-23. 
BYE GUYS!
❤️- Anna







No comments:

Post a Comment