Monday, September 1, 2014

My New Lps House That I Made!

Hey guys! So I went down to my basement and I found this box from a camera that we didn't need anymore. So, I decided to transform the box into an AWESOME lps room!! Here are some pictures...











Cool huh? It took me about 45 minutes to finish everything, and I'm very happy with the result. I installed a piece of a safety pin, and at the moment it's holding the globe. BUT it can also hold anything else I want it to, so I thought that was really a really cool and creative idea! I made 3 books, a wooden desk, a laptop and phone, a pencil, a small hook, (it's holding the headphones) an alarm clock, and more. I put in clothing, health and beauty care products, a bed, a scrap fabric rug, some wooden shelving, a mirror/vanity, a coat hanger, a metal trash can, and a purple radio. 
I really do like this little room and you WILL see it in future videos. Thanks for visiting my blog, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE PAGEVIEWS! Almost 800? Unbelievable! 
❤️- Anna





No comments:

Post a Comment